I have an inquiry about the download device.(CY8C4146LQS-S433) CYPRESS社

公告

大中华汽车电子生态圈社区并入开发者社区- 更多资讯点击此

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
kagy_4778816
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked

I have an inquiry about the download device.

I use chips.(CY8C4146LQS-S433) CYPRESS

For download devices, the following products are in use :

CY8CKIT-002 PSoC® MiniProg3 Program and Debug Kit

The address of the download device is as follows :

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-002-psoc-miniprog3-program-and-...

I wonder if the download device can do the following:

1. Whether the chip can be activated via a communication command

EX) WAKEUP MODE, SLEEP MODE

2. Ability to write data via communication commands

Please reply to me.

Thank you.

0 点赞
1 解答
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Yes, MiniProg3 is able to do those things. As introduced in the MiniProg3 user guide document, pages 5-6, apart from Downloading and Debugging, MiniProg3 also supports USB-I2C Bridging protocol.

CY8C4146LQS-S433 can be  activated/woken up by I2C address match, and MiniProg3 can read/write CY8C4146LQS-S433 flash.

Please refer to PSoC Programmer COM guide document and examples of the custom USB-I2C applications, to understand how to customize the code.

Roy Liu

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 点赞
1 回复
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Yes, MiniProg3 is able to do those things. As introduced in the MiniProg3 user guide document, pages 5-6, apart from Downloading and Debugging, MiniProg3 also supports USB-I2C Bridging protocol.

CY8C4146LQS-S433 can be  activated/woken up by I2C address match, and MiniProg3 can read/write CY8C4146LQS-S433 flash.

Please refer to PSoC Programmer COM guide document and examples of the custom USB-I2C applications, to understand how to customize the code.

Roy Liu
0 点赞