How to use Pyro-ınfrared sensor with Psoc4 BLE?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am new in this community and programming some embedded systems, i have just little experience on coding Arduino. I now have a pyro-infrared sensor and want to use it in an iot project. I guess what i should do is to define an analog pin to take any value coming from sensor and make a decision whether there is a movement or not. However, i do not know how to program it, so i need an advise about that. I don't want the code, i just want to have an idea about where i must start from, which attributes, functions i must use, how to obtain this basic project by just learning on my own. If i would know a way to use it, i could go away. I hope this is right place to ask it, i am looking forward hearing your respond, thanks all!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

For every Cypress Kit (even when obsolete) there is a lot of documentation as a schematic. Even the example project might guide you to the right way of using a PIR. So download and install the kit files. You then will find schematic and projects on your computer.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Welcome in the forum!

Something to read for the next days...  😉 using the keyword search function at top of this page with "PIR"

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Bob, i failed to notice that!:)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Again,

I realized that ı have already known the datasheet you shared with me. My pioneer kit is CY8CKIT-042-BLE and i do not have an2414 PIR Motion-kit, i have an external PIR sensor, just like infrared sensor, and i want to use only this sensor without another cypress board.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

For every Cypress Kit (even when obsolete) there is a lot of documentation as a schematic. Even the example project might guide you to the right way of using a PIR. So download and install the kit files. You then will find schematic and projects on your computer.

Bob

0 Likes