How to send Scan_Request's from CY5677 Dongle with the C# API from Cypress

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can not find the function in the C# API to send scan_request's. I need this function for a project from the university but i can not share the code, can you help me? thanks

0 Likes
5 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Check for the ICyBleMgr interface. This can perform scan and connect.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am a simple code example. This is a simple GUI that demonstrates scanning, connection, Write, Read and receiving notification.

You can download the project from this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5v7oje0ssuz2ix/MADY-40.zip?dl=0

Also, document for testing the project is attached here.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

first thank you to your all.

I have found the "simple GUI" before i asked my question. The simple GUI was very usefull but e.f. I don´t know how to send scan requests with information in it´s payload. Because I want to estabilish a connection between two devices and one of those needs a certain order of scan requests (with certain payload at each scan request) to allow a pairing and i want to implement this as a statemachine, but I don´t know how to send certain requests or responses.

0 Likes

Could you create a new thread as I'm not sure these older threads are monitored.

In the new thread, point to this one and ask if they can provide the same GUI referenced above.

0 Likes