How to make device wakeup on button click(SW2) and sleep after 10 seconds?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am new to PSoC and BLE development. I saw PSoC 101 videos about Sleep mode, Timers.

But I could not figure out how to make device wakeup on button click (SW2) and sleep after say 10 seconds?

Thanks,

Jitender

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Ijn many of our BLE Example projects in the PSoC Creator, we use the SW2 INterrupt and Deep Sleep as well. Please go through out examples in the creator.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Ijn many of our BLE Example projects in the PSoC Creator, we use the SW2 INterrupt and Deep Sleep as well. Please go through out examples in the creator.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for your response. Another question if you could help me is, I am using a custom service of BLE component, and I have renamed that custom service to a specific name. But when I explore my BLE device in the CySmart app, that service and its custom characteristics are shown as Unknown service, Unknown Characteristic not by their name which I specified.

How do I make those use the name I have given in the configuration. I have tried changing the UUID's but no success. Could you please help?

Thanks in advance.

Jitender

0 Likes