How to connect CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with CYALKIT-E04 and sending sensor door data over BLE to dongle

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Shu
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I tried to connect CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with CYALKIT-E04 by reffering the CYALKIT-E04 S6AE102A and S6AE103A Evaluation Kit Guide, A.3: Programming Using PSoC programmer.

But the firmware programming of BLE dongle was failed due to this error: "The hex file does not match with the aquired device". The hex file I used is BLE_Dongle_256K.hex. 

I don't know the cause of the error. Should I use other hex file?

Also, I would like to send door sensor data over BLE to dongle by using the door sensor included in the sensor board of CYALKIT-E04 kit.

Do I need other firmware program for that?

If anyone has some examples, I would appreciate if you share the example.

I am very grateful for your advice. Thanks in advance.

Shu

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Could you please send the screenshot of your dongle which you are using ? Please refer to this link for PSoC Bluetooth Low Energy Dongle.hex file.

Please refer to the BLE_Beacon_256k code example from this link (attached the project). This project sends advertisement data to the BLE Dongle(Central device). You can send the Door sensor data through advertisement.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Could you please send the screenshot of your dongle which you are using ? Please refer to this link for PSoC Bluetooth Low Energy Dongle.hex file.

Please refer to the BLE_Beacon_256k code example from this link (attached the project). This project sends advertisement data to the BLE Dongle(Central device). You can send the Door sensor data through advertisement.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes