How to clone two projects in PSOC creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RuGl_1600761
Employee
Employee
25 replies posted 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

I have a running USB project with only a USB block in TopDesign. And I have a second complete project with pinning and pheriperals but USB does not work. I compared both USB settings and did not find any difference. Ist there a way to clone this projects that I will get the USB in second project working by overlaying both projects

rgl
0 Likes
1 Solution
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @RuGl_1600761 

It is not possible to partially clone psoc creator projects as mentioned by you.

It is possible to copy and paste one component from one project to another (say USBFS component in your case from the first project to the second one) and the configuration of the second USBFS component will be same as the first.

As far as I understand, USB might not be working in the second case due to difference in code. Did you copy and paste the code also?

Since there are other components as well in the second project it will be better if you could attach the project here and we can see what might be the issue?

Also, what issues are you observing with the USB? Is the USB Block enumerating ?

Best Regards

Ekta

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ekta_N
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @RuGl_1600761 

It is not possible to partially clone psoc creator projects as mentioned by you.

It is possible to copy and paste one component from one project to another (say USBFS component in your case from the first project to the second one) and the configuration of the second USBFS component will be same as the first.

As far as I understand, USB might not be working in the second case due to difference in code. Did you copy and paste the code also?

Since there are other components as well in the second project it will be better if you could attach the project here and we can see what might be the issue?

Also, what issues are you observing with the USB? Is the USB Block enumerating ?

Best Regards

Ekta

0 Likes