How to add additional sensors to Solar-Powered IoT Device Kit?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PrSa_4629006
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to IoT and BLE, and I have bought S6SAE101A00SA1002 (Solar-Powered IoT Device Kit) and want to connect more sensors(like accelerometer) to the solar powered motherboard, and send the data to my laptop, how can I proceed?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

The BLE module used in the Solar powered IoT kit is CYBLE-022001-00. Please refer the CYBLE-022001-00 module datasheet for information related to pins.

You can find the kit schematic from the document "Solar-Powered Internet of Things (IoT) Device Kit User Guide". You can get it from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/file/187321/download

The jumper J2 present on the kit is free and you can use the pins present on it for your application. The J2 pins support I2C and UART interfaces. Please find the attachments. So you can connect I2C and UART based sensors to the kit.

Thanks

Ganesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
VenkataD_41
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

The BLE module used in the Solar powered IoT kit is CYBLE-022001-00. Please refer the CYBLE-022001-00 module datasheet for information related to pins.

You can find the kit schematic from the document "Solar-Powered Internet of Things (IoT) Device Kit User Guide". You can get it from the link below:

https://www.cypress.com/file/187321/download

The jumper J2 present on the kit is free and you can use the pins present on it for your application. The J2 pins support I2C and UART interfaces. Please find the attachments. So you can connect I2C and UART based sensors to the kit.

Thanks

Ganesh

0 Likes