Hi there, I m using simple CRC component for error checking with polynomial value of 8E but I m not getting expected results.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaMa_4085956
Level 1
Level 1

For data input 0x01 I am getting Correct CRC value as 1D  but for data input 0x02 I suppose to get  CRC as 3A but I m getting 00.

You can please go through the attachment and if any corrections to be done please suggest.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I modified the original CRC code example, now this code example is based on PSOC4200M device and can run directly on CY8CKIT-044 DVK. You can print the test result out through COM tool.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Vison_Zhang
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 250 sign-ins

route rst, clk, pi signal out and check the timing.

0 Likes

Can you please share the source code. I tried with given code example but I didnt got proper output.

0 Likes

I modified the original CRC code example, now this code example is based on PSOC4200M device and can run directly on CY8CKIT-044 DVK. You can print the test result out through COM tool.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes

How to send byte of data to CRC component for example I am sending {0x5A,0xA5} with polynomial value 0x11D  I suppose to get CRC output after reading CRC component as 0x54 but I am not getting.

Help me with that

you can try following link to get proper result.

http://www.ghsi.de/pages/subpages/Online%20CRC%20Calculation/indexDetails.php?Polynom=100011101&Mess...

0 Likes

Only changes made is  from LCD API's to UART API's . But all remaining data and schematic remains same so I am getting the same result which is not correct.

Consider for your polynomial itself for First iteration CRC return 8005 that is correct but for second iteration it should be 800F but in you are getting 000A. Can you please tell me how that 000A comes

0 Likes
MaMa_4085956
Level 1
Level 1

Can Anyone please help me with CRC component and Source code with top design schematic.

0 Likes