Hello,Here I have a question during the PSOC4 programming:"prj.M0121:variable "Status" set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-varible;---I kown it is relitive with the GCC question,But I don't find the modify action in my "Psoc creator 3.3 sp2",pls give me so

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
1 Solution
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

Looks like you are not using the variable Status in any expression, so you are seeing that warning. To get rid of it, either don't assign that variable (and comment/remove the variable declaration) or use it in an expression.

Note that it's just a warning to indicate you that you are not using a set variable, but you can still build and program the project.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Hi,

Looks like you are not using the variable Status in any expression, so you are seeing that warning. To get rid of it, either don't assign that variable (and comment/remove the variable declaration) or use it in an expression.

Note that it's just a warning to indicate you that you are not using a set variable, but you can still build and program the project.

0 Likes