GATT events

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am establishing communication between PROC BLE as a central device and PSOC BLE as a peripheral device. All events upto CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_DISCOVERY_COMPLETE are generated and fine i.e. connection is established and GATT server is discovered.

Now as I have the service UUID I am using function CyBle_GattcDiscoverPrimaryServiceByUuid(cyBle_connHandle,uuid) in which uuid is a structure of type CYBLE_GATT_VALUE_T . 

The structure contains pointer to array of uuid.  I found these two ways to assign the arrays. 

uint8 point[4]={0xAu,0x0u,0x0u,0x0u } ; point[0]='A';point[1]='0';point[2]='0';point[3]='0';

Which one is correct ? Service uuid at the server is A000.

Also after calling this function  CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_FIND_BY_TYPE_VALUE_RSP event is not generating. Directly ATTRIBUTE_NOT_FOUND error code is generated which signifies completion of process. I am unable to get the event parameters from  CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_FIND_BY_TYPE_VALUE_RSP as it is not generated by BLE .

What may be the possible faults ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You can set the length field as 2 and point[0] = 0x00 point[1] = 0xA0. A 2 byte array is enough for a 16 Bit UUID

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes