Find Me profile: Where is alertLevel declared?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the BLE_FindMe code example the blue LED is affected by the switch statement at line 194 in main.c. When I perform a Grep search for the declaration of alertLevel, no results are returned. In the Profiles tab of the Configure 'BLE' window, Alert LEvel is assigned a UUID of 2406. When I perform a Grep search for that UUID value, I see that the Alert Level in cyBle_gattDB[] (line 142) is assigned a value of 0x2A06u at offset 0x000Eu.

However, I still see no declaration that equates alertLevel to UUID 0x2A06u at offset 0x000Eu in cyBle_gattDB[].

When I create an empty Find Me project and build it, there is no switch statement and so I would need to know that I would need to create something to store the alert level sent from the client/central (in my case CySmart 1.0) to do whatever it is I need done by the server/peripheral. Or, I would need to understand that I need to start with the existing example code and change it to meet my needs. Where is this level of information presented?

Where is alertLevel declared? It must be declared somewhere so that the alert value sent by the client/central can be stored for use by the server/peripheral's code.

0 Likes
7 Replies