Eddystone Observer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TaAi_1278401
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi
I want to make Eddystone Observer with PSoC4 Devkit.
I was able to read Eddystone TLM & UUID from one beacon device. But I don't know how to associate TLM data and UUID data.
Should I read the advetiser's address?
if its above is correct ,How to read?
I want you to answer my question.

My conddition.
PSoC Creator4.2 BLE componet Ver 4.2

Best regard

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Eddystone beacons can broadcast frames of three types – Eddystone UID, Eddystone URL, and Eddystone TLM. Advertising data of beacon will contains the information of the frame. Please refer to the 'section 5.4 Eddystone format' in the CYALKIT-E02 Kit guide datasheet.
Please refer to the PSoC4 BLE -Observer example project from the GitHub. This project shows the advertising and scan response data of the advertising devices on the UART terminal (like Tera Term, Hyperterminal).

Please refer to the PSoC 4 BLE – Eddystone Beacon example from the GitHub.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Eddystone beacons can broadcast frames of three types – Eddystone UID, Eddystone URL, and Eddystone TLM. Advertising data of beacon will contains the information of the frame. Please refer to the 'section 5.4 Eddystone format' in the CYALKIT-E02 Kit guide datasheet.
Please refer to the PSoC4 BLE -Observer example project from the GitHub. This project shows the advertising and scan response data of the advertising devices on the UART terminal (like Tera Term, Hyperterminal).

Please refer to the PSoC 4 BLE – Eddystone Beacon example from the GitHub.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

Hello, Yugandhar.

This sample project was very helpful.

Thank you.

0 Likes