Creator 4.3: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
UrPl_1236626
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given First solution authored 50 replies posted

Hi,

I cannot compile project for CY8C4145LQI-PS423 that works under 4.2 within 4.3, due to the following error

Digital Routing...

Error: pft.M0000: An internal error occurred in the fitter: (System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.). (App=cydsfit)

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at CyDesigner.Common.Base.CyDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.Common.Router.CySjRouterDb.CySjRouterDbFFB.ApplySwitch(CySjRouterDb db, CySignal sig, CySjRoutedSwitch sw)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.Common.Router.CySjRouterDb.CySjRouterDbFFB.ApplySwitch(CySjRouterDb db, CySignal sig, CySjRoutedSwitch sw)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.Common.Router.CySjRouterDb.ApplySwitch(CySignal sig, CySjRoutedSwitch sw)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.Common.Router.CySjRouter.Route()

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.CyP3Fit.RouteDesign(CyStaFileCache fileCache)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.CyP3Fit.RunFitterPhases(IList`1 phases)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.CyP3Fit.RunFitter(IList`1 phases)

at CyDesigner.Device.FitterPSoC.CyP3Fit.Run()

Dependency Generation...

Cleanup...

Error: fit.M0050: The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild. (App=cydsfit)

How to fix?

Best regards,
Uros

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi UrPl_1236626,

Adding the response on this thread too.

This is a known issue. There exists an internal ticket for this issue and this will be fixed in future releases.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

As a workaround please use PSoC Creator 4.2 for devices with UAB.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi UrPl_1236626​,

Can you please attach the project so that we can reproduce the issue at our end? Please attach an archive of PSoC Creator 4.2 and PSoC Creator 4.3 projects for our reference.

I changed the device in some of the PSoC 4 projects that I had and then shifted to PSoC Creator 4.3 and I was able to build the project successfully.

Did you try deleting the Generated Source folder and rebuilding the project?

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

Sent you a msg, btw this update didn't come to my https://community.cypress.com/inbox and receiving emails is also not working even though I have everything enabled.

0 Likes

Hi UrPl_1236626,

Adding the response on this thread too.

This is a known issue. There exists an internal ticket for this issue and this will be fixed in future releases.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

As a workaround please use PSoC Creator 4.2 for devices with UAB.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes