Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a divice of Psoc 4BLE to provied "read', "notify" and "write without responce" services, and I am developing an IOS app to communicate with this device. My app can successful connect to the device but failed to "Notify" or "wirte message“ to the device. Anyone know what the problem is ?

When we tested this device with LightBlue (both IOS edition and Android edition) which is an popular tool to test BLE services, we found:

1. The LightBlue Android can connect and communicate with the device.

2. The LightBlue IOS can only connect to the device, but fail to communicate with the device. (The device cannot receive the notification request and message from LightBlue IOS).

When we tested this device with CySmart, both CySmart IOS and CySmart Android were worked. They can connect to the services and communication with them.

I guess the problem could be caused by Psoc 4BLE and CoreBlutooth (IOS BLE library).

PS: We have used another BLE device (which is provided by another company) before, and it worked on both LightBlue IOS and Andorid.

0 Likes
3 Replies