Change Central timeout?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am using Project 052_BLE_Mesh_Directed from : 100 project 100 days PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE · GitHub

It is working fine. But I want to change the central timeout to as small asd possible. I tried to change from the BLE module setting but did not work. I checked in code , Is there any delay of around 4.5 second. But could not able to find it.

For my use I want that after switching role to central the PSOC immediately send the next value rather than wait for 4.5 seconds.

It is mentioned in the app note odf the project that central timeout is 4.5 seconds (How can it be reduced?)

Thank youaa.PNG

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try decreasing the CENTRAL_STATE_SPAN enumeration to be lower than the 30 value enumerated?

Otherwise, try going into the BLE component and changed the timeouts for connection under the central tab to be lower.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try decreasing the CENTRAL_STATE_SPAN enumeration to be lower than the 30 value enumerated?

Otherwise, try going into the BLE component and changed the timeouts for connection under the central tab to be lower.

0 Likes