CapSense Interruption

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I have uploaded some topics and let me thank you for all your help. In this new topic I want  implement five (5) buttons using the CapSense, and as I'm using the PSoC 4 BLE those buttons, if I'm not mistaken. should be placed in  "Port 2" (i.e., from the pin 1 to the pin 5); my goal is to set one interruption to that port (i.e., generated by the touch of the buttons on the CapSense surface). Having set that, my question is Do I have to use the interruption function that is generated (i.e., the one that is inside the capsense.c in the Generated_Source)? or rather using another component such as the "WatchDog timer", "Timer", etc. Hope you can help me with that 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Capsense is using the analog interface of the IO pin, interrupts need the digital interface. I am afraid that your idea might not work as you expect.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Capsense is using the analog interface of the IO pin, interrupts need the digital interface. I am afraid that your idea might not work as you expect.

Bob

0 Likes