Can't find BLE_OTA_UpgradableStackExample_Launcher project in code example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HaLu_4709401
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome! First question asked

I am trying BLE UpgardableStack OTA, refer to notes AN97060.But the BLE_OTA_UpgradableStackExample_Launcher project was not found in Code Example.How can I get the Launcher project? My PSoc Creator version is 4.3. Thanks.

IMG_20200820_171721.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi halu_4709401​,

I tried searching for the project using 'BLE' keyword and I was able to find the project as shown -

pastedImage_1.png

In case you are still not able to find the code example, you can find the project here - PSoC4-MCU-BLE-Connectivity-Designs/BLE_OTA_UpgradableStackExample_Launcher at master · cypresssemico...

Please let me know if you face any issue. If the above steps did not help, I will archive the project and share it on this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi halu_4709401​,

I tried searching for the project using 'BLE' keyword and I was able to find the project as shown -

pastedImage_1.png

In case you are still not able to find the code example, you can find the project here - PSoC4-MCU-BLE-Connectivity-Designs/BLE_OTA_UpgradableStackExample_Launcher at master · cypresssemico...

Please let me know if you face any issue. If the above steps did not help, I will archive the project and share it on this thread.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakshith M B

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes