Can I set the transmit interval on the E02?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to know if I can set the transmit interval on the E02 Solar beacons, I see that you can for the Eddystone URL config (when it is plugged in). Is that it?

Also, what is the default transmit interval?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

The EO2 example looks like you can't change the interval through the BLE interface.

However, you can easily change the firmware to have a different timing or to allow it to be configurable through the BLE interface.

Taking a quick look at the quick start guide, my guess would be that the interval is 1 second; That is dependent on sufficient power however, and doesn't account for brownouts.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

The EO2 example looks like you can't change the interval through the BLE interface.

However, you can easily change the firmware to have a different timing or to allow it to be configurable through the BLE interface.

Taking a quick look at the quick start guide, my guess would be that the interval is 1 second; That is dependent on sufficient power however, and doesn't account for brownouts.

0 Likes