CYBLE-212006-01 BLE not working, not advertising

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DaPa_3540076
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the CYBLE-212006-EVAL board with the BLE Pioneer Kit and I cannot get it to transmit / advertise. I've tried several examples, some from scratch, some by using existing designs and then changing the device through "device selector" menu and nothing has worked so far. In the latest attempt I followed the instructions in section 9 of the "Getting started with EZ-BLE Creator Modules" app note 96841 and that doesn't work either. In some cases I can take the non working project and change the device in the project back to CYC8KIT-142 and then swap the board and the same project works.

I would appreciate if someone can provide a known good project that is configured to use the CYBLE-212006-EVAL.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello,

The CYBLE-212006-01 module is a XR module. You need to enable extended range feature first to make the appropriate connections. If you do not want the extended range feature, you can later bypass it.

Please implement 'Enabling Extended Range Feature' on page 15 of the linked document in your code.

http://www.cypress.com/file/318881/download

-Sayani.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies