CYBLE-022001-00 Pin Configuration

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, I am new with CYBLE-022001-00, I am on designing PCB for this module.

I want my PCB have these features :

• ADC
  •     
  • GPIO
  •     
  • PWM
  •     
  • Audio Input
  •     
  • Audio Output
  •    

I have problem to choose which pins for ADC, which pins for Mic Input, and so on. or I can choose any pins (GPIO) for any purpose ?

Thank you in Advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Yes. Creator will tell you when you can't assign a pin to a certain function. But apart from that you are basically free with assignments.

Note that some internal function have special pins assigned (the SCB blocks, and the OpAmps), and you should use them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

Yes. Creator will tell you when you can't assign a pin to a certain function. But apart from that you are basically free with assignments.

Note that some internal function have special pins assigned (the SCB blocks, and the OpAmps), and you should use them.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi hli,

Yes after install the Creator some my issue clear now.

Now I have problem about how set I2S for audio input and output , do you have any ref design / project ?

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8

No, no sample project from me. Please read the I2S component data sheet. You can also right-click on the I2S component, and from there look for example projects.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello 

There is I2S example based on PSoC4L. PSoC4 also uses the same implementation.You can also have a look at the Remote Control RDK http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy5672-proc-ble-remote-control-reference...

Thanks,

- Madhu

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Yes I already saw that.

that interfacing digital mic,.

I have some questions, if you don't mind:

1. Can I do something like this : I2S > Internal DAC > Audio Line out.
    or I shall use external DAC.
  3. Can I just feed ADC pin from Mic Pre-amp output ?

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Most likely you can; Test running the wires internally in the PSOC Creator using the schematic design page. If the creator lets you attach the hardware in a configuration and builds with no errors, then it will most likely work.

2. That would depend on the characteristics of the MIC pre-amp output, so you should determine this yourself. My gut feeling would be to say that it is okay, but I have no idea what your setup is, so it could very well not work or even damage something.

0 Likes