CYBLE-012011 evaluation board - GPIO Interrupts

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DhDa_2432241
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given First like received First like given

Hello,

I am trying to enable GPIO interrupts on my CYBLE-012011 evaluation board. I want to hook an ISR to P3.6 which is configured as a digital Input. The goal is to trigger an input on falling edge and set it into bootload state. I was checking this document CE210558. In my project, I can't find the pins component as described in the PDF. Under Ports and Pins --> I have Analog Pin, Digital Bidirectional Pin, Digital Input Pin and Digital Output Pin. 

Also in TopDesign.cysch, I get errors if  I attach an interrupt to a Pin directly. From these examples I see that it can only be attached through this Pins component which I am missing. 

How do I fix this?

Thanks
Dheeraj

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you place down a "Digital Input Pin", then right-click to open the configuration:

There should be a "Input" tab on the middle-right section; After selecting that, you should see a check-box for "Dedicated Interrupt", turning on the dedicated interrupt should create another wire connection that you can use for the interrupt routine (ISR component).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I don't know what you made wrong, but when you put a digital input pin onto the topdesign you may connect an isr component to its signal without any errors. Problem is: this is not configurable for falling edge.

Open the pins component datasheet. Search for "interrupt". Do as advised and check the "dedicated interrupt". Connect an isr component to the interrupt output of the pin.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you place down a "Digital Input Pin", then right-click to open the configuration:

There should be a "Input" tab on the middle-right section; After selecting that, you should see a check-box for "Dedicated Interrupt", turning on the dedicated interrupt should create another wire connection that you can use for the interrupt routine (ISR component).

0 Likes

This helped. When I placed the 'Digital Input Pin', I the symbol was just a pin. But when I go to the input tab and check 'Dedicated Interrupt', it showed as as a component(like a box with pink rectangle on the top). 

Thanks.

0 Likes