I finally got around to using my BLE explorer kit, and am finding it very hard to stay connected between my device and the app. The device disconnects from the app after a few minutes or less, and cannot be reconnected unless power is cycled. Any idea why this might be? I am just trying to use the Find Me example. I have another BLE scanner software that has the same trouble.
The kit itself is older, but I have updated the kit firmware already.
I have now tried this with the PSOC and PROC modules included in the kit as well as the CYBLE-022001-EVAL that i just got. The devices were discoverable until I programmed them, and now none of them show up on any discovery software, or with the dongle and CYSmart. It was discovering the CYBLE-022001-EVAl, but then I put a program on it, and it dissappeared.
I was using the designs that came with the 'kit' files, and apparently they do not work even though the kit is up to date on my update manager. The example files work fine. I will try to dig a little deeper to find the difference.