CY8CKIT-043 example using PROC module

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have successfully (??) managed to solder the PROC module to my CY8CKIT-043 board, and now would like to verify that I actually got all teh pins connected, etc..

Is there an example I can load using the PROC/PSoC4M and verify operation of the chips now?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

There isn't just one but lot of code examples for verifying the each blocks of the Chip in PSoC Creators code example. Go to File -> Code Examples and select the Example for each block you need to verify.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.. I did manage to find, build and successfully upload firmware for the PRoC block mounted on my 043 kit. ..  and it appears to work well.. so my soldering by hand worked.. at least well enough :).. 

Now I need to figure out a good project using both blocks talking amongst themselves.. and the air..

Suggestions welcomed..

0 Likes
jakac_1482786
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Can you post the exact code example.  I can't seem to get PSoC creator to recognize the PRoC on the 043 kit.  thanks!!!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used a project from the examples in the 100projects/100days..

Your issue sounds to me like you possibly have either not installed SW4 (see section 4.2.7 of the 043 kit user guide), or have not set it to the correct position to program the PRoC module... this is required for the programmer/creator to see it..

0 Likes
jakac_1482786
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

You were absolutely right!  Got it working perfectly.   Thanks so much.

0 Likes