[CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A] Debugger exited unexpectedly

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

With the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A, I want to test the BLE_FindMe example (see attachment for the workspace bundle).

The build is OK but when I try to debug the program, it crashes with the following error message:

Error.png

I have already read the following posts:

However, in my system tab, the Debug is already set to SWD, but I still have the error. And it happens before I try to connect to the device with the CySmart mobile application, for example.

Does anybody have an idea please ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Comment out the below code at line#84 in main.c file and that should avoid the debugger disconnection.

CySysPmStop();

View solution in original post

3 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Can you please try out the following.

1)Try with a different example project. May be a basic LED blinking example.

2)Try with another kit if you have.

3)If you are not using the latest version of PSoC Creator upgrade to latest and try.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
SrikanthD_56
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins First question asked First comment on blog

Comment out the below code at line#84 in main.c file and that should avoid the debugger disconnection.

CySysPmStop();

Anonymous
Not applicable

The debugger does not work when running power saving modes; Hence the CySysPmHibernate(), CySysPmDeepSleep(), and CySysPmStop() function calls to set the power mode to turn off the CPU will crash out the debugger as the chips runs in a lower power setting.