CY8C4147LQE-S443 - SAE J2602 Compliance

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DeAd_4675896
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!

Hello

I see in the documentation that the microcontroller is
compliant with SAE J2602. My application requires LIN 2.0 and SAE J2602
Compliance. Can you confirm that by checking the as in the screenshot attached,
the code will be compliant with the J2606 compliance? Also, I read in the
manual that For PSoC 4 devices only, the LIN
Slave Component is certified by the C&S group GmbH based on the standard
protocol and data link layer conformance tests. A complete certification report
can be made available on request. Does this certification include compliance to
SAE J2606 Compliance? If yes, how can I procure this data?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

The LIN component (vs 5.0) supports fully compliant J2602-1 specification. You need to enable this in the component (from you screenshot it appears to be okay). But the certification was not done for LIN 2.0 (it was done for other version Lin 1.3,2.1, 2.2 ), so you may need to get the certification for compliance test done at your end. For the conformation test of other versions, you may contact Cypress Local sales representative. Please refer this KBA link: Getting Started with PSoC® 4 LIN Slave Component - KBA210346

Thanks!

Ashish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Ashish
25 likes received 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi,

The LIN component (vs 5.0) supports fully compliant J2602-1 specification. You need to enable this in the component (from you screenshot it appears to be okay). But the certification was not done for LIN 2.0 (it was done for other version Lin 1.3,2.1, 2.2 ), so you may need to get the certification for compliance test done at your end. For the conformation test of other versions, you may contact Cypress Local sales representative. Please refer this KBA link: Getting Started with PSoC® 4 LIN Slave Component - KBA210346

Thanks!

Ashish

0 Likes