Breakpoints Broken in Creator 4.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot place breakpoints in modules other than main.c.  This appears to be a known probelm...

Any fix coming Cypress????

In the meantime I have been unable to migrate back to 4.0 successfully.  I want to keep the cysch and cydwr configurations/files.

Is there a know good way to migrate back?

Rich

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi ,

It is corrected on Creator 4.1 update 1. Please find this blog post link http://www.cypress.com/blog/psoc-creator-news-and-information/psoc-creator-41-update-1-available-no...   which talks about the problem. Please see the download section in this link PSoC® Creator™ Integrated Design Environment (IDE) to update.

Best Regards,
VSRS

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

There was an update today/yesterday; Potentially, this fixed the issue?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it ported to 4.0, finally.  I am hesitant to try...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just make a copy of the project, and test porting the copied project, rather than your original project. That way if it doesn't work, you can just delete the copy that failed, and keep the original for use in 4.0 if 4.1 isn't working still.

Don't do anything that would make more work for youself 🙂

I just thought you might like to know that there is an update out this week

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi ,

It is corrected on Creator 4.1 update 1. Please find this blog post link http://www.cypress.com/blog/psoc-creator-news-and-information/psoc-creator-41-update-1-available-no...   which talks about the problem. Please see the download section in this link PSoC® Creator™ Integrated Design Environment (IDE) to update.

Best Regards,
VSRS