BLE PSOC Development checklist

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
CaFe_1297911
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!
Hello,
We've developed a product using CYBLE-012011-00 module and in the end, we paid the qualification process etc.
After two years we realized about the missing CAPTRIM configuration register and of course the malfunction that it makes.
It is possible to have a checklist of all the things it needs to be covered to be sure that problems like this one do not happen again?
I'm developing some more products now with OTA to try to overcome future problems but even so, I want to prevent them.
There is also information about all the steps to put the product on the market without any issues in the future?
Thanks!
BR,
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

For ECO Cap trim values, please refer to this KBA. For antenna designs, please check the AN91445 datasheet.  Also, please refer to the PSoC 4 BLE Troubleshooting Guide KBA for more information.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

Please refer to the below KBA links for more information on Process for qualifying a BLE Product. Also, please refer to the PSoC 4 BLE Troubleshooting Guide KBA for more information.

Links:

Process for Qualifying a Bluetooth Product - KBA21... - Cypress Developer Community

FAQ for BLE and Regulatory Certifications with EZ-... - Cypress Developer Community

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Hello, 

For the qualification, we had already made these steps in the past, and thank you for the information anyway!
But I was asking for the checklist for the configuration of the modules like CAP_TRIM etc. majorly for the BLE component that maybe we missed.

BR

0 Likes

Hello,

For ECO Cap trim values, please refer to this KBA. For antenna designs, please check the AN91445 datasheet.  Also, please refer to the PSoC 4 BLE Troubleshooting Guide KBA for more information.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes