About bluetooth features of CY8C4247LQI-BL463

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Macnica(GC)
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

Hi Sir,

I have some basic questions to ask you.

(1) there is a context information in the bluetooth feature that is stored before and after the meal, and the storage of my device is also stored before and after the meal. When the bluetooth reads, the serial number is from 0-65535. Will it affect the context information before and after the meal on the phone?

(2)  My current test is that single meal delivery before and after meal is correct,Read all the data and all of it becomes after the meal, My bluetooth reads all the records before reading the meal first and then after reading the meal. There is no problem with the data, only the information before and after the meal becomes after the meal.

Thanks

Paddy

0 Likes
4 Replies
Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5

大家好,

请教如下问题,谢谢。

(1) 蓝牙特性里有个上下文信息是分餐前和餐后的,我仪器存储也是分餐前和餐后两部分存储,蓝牙读取的时候序列号都是从0-65535,会影响这个手机端上下文信息的餐前和餐后吗?

(2) 我现在测试是单条传餐前餐后是正确的,读取所有数据所有都变成了餐后,我的蓝牙读取所有记录是先读餐前然后是读餐后,数据没有问题,只有餐前餐后的信息都变成了餐后。

0 Likes
PradiptaB_11
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Robin,

Can you share the code with us so that we can verify this at our end. If you can also share any screen shots of your results will also be helpful.

Thanks,

Pradipta.

Robin_Peng
Level 5
Level 5

您好!

请问下:我目前调试蓝牙功能,使用安卓的APP不能登录成功,这是什么原因呢?

谢谢。

0 Likes
Robin_Peng