AN89056 Safety Library

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
msnaeem89
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hello, 
I want to use the AN89056 Ram test in my project. I have copied all the required files from the AN89056_Ram test in my custom project. I have also compared the build settings of Project AN89056 Ram-test and make them equal but it is giving an error. 

--undefined reference to MArch_Test_init

--undefined reference to MArch_Test_SRAM

this function is in "CyLib.h" and in assembly but the project does not find a reference. Could you please help me regarding????

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Rakshith
250 likes received 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

Hi @msnaeem89

I noticed a couple of things in the project shared - 

1. Some of the files were not included in the project directory and that is why it was not included in the archive as well. So I added the files manually from the Class B Library to the project directory. I also added them in the PSoC Creator Workspace Explorer.

Rakshith_0-1618832995594.png

2. UART_Debug.c file was renamed as SelfTest_UDB_CfgReg.c. I deleted this file and added both these files to the project.

Rakshith_1-1618833109720.png

After fixing these two things the project built successfully. I am attaching the project for your reference. Please build the project and let me know if this works.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rakshith

Hi @msnaeem89

Can you please let us know which device you are using so that we can try and recreate the issue? Did the default _Ram project build successfully for your device? Also, can you let me know if you have added the SelfTest_SRAM_March_GCC.s file to the project directory in PSoC Creator?

Would it be possible for you to share your project? This would help us in debugging the project.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B
0 Likes
lock attach
msnaeem89
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks, Rakshith for your reply.
I am using cy8ckit-042 and the device is cy8c4245AXI483.
yes, the default _Ram project is working successfully on the evaluation board. 
Yes, I have compared all the header and c files with the default project. but it is not working.

0 Likes
msnaeem89
Level 2
Level 2

I also attached the SelfTest_SRAM_March_GCC.s  file in project

0 Likes
lock attach
Rakshith

Hi @msnaeem89

I noticed a couple of things in the project shared - 

1. Some of the files were not included in the project directory and that is why it was not included in the archive as well. So I added the files manually from the Class B Library to the project directory. I also added them in the PSoC Creator Workspace Explorer.

Rakshith_0-1618832995594.png

2. UART_Debug.c file was renamed as SelfTest_UDB_CfgReg.c. I deleted this file and added both these files to the project.

Rakshith_1-1618833109720.png

After fixing these two things the project built successfully. I am attaching the project for your reference. Please build the project and let me know if this works.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakshith M B