ADC data transfer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BaM_4291296
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i m working on an application and i have made use of cyble-0102011 and i want to send the data from the ble to the cell phone and i have searched for the documentation and referred some of the examples but i didn't got any clue please help me

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

You can refer to PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day005_Health_Thermometer at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSo... project which measures ambient temperature using ADC and sends it over the BLE via standard BLE Health Thermometer Profile.

For custom applications, you can use Custom Profile available in BLE componet. Please refer to Application Note and associated code example to understand it's implementation: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

You can refer to PSoC-4-BLE/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day005_Health_Thermometer at master · cypresssemiconductorco/PSo... project which measures ambient temperature using ADC and sends it over the BLE via standard BLE Health Thermometer Profile.

For custom applications, you can use Custom Profile available in BLE componet. Please refer to Application Note and associated code example to understand it's implementation: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an91162-creating-ble-custom-profile

0 Likes
BaM_4291296
Level 1
Level 1

except this there is no other option because all are giving the same

0 Likes

Please let us know where you are getting stuck.

Please share the ADC resolution, ADC configuration parameters, BLE profile etc,. This will help us to get better insights on the issue.

0 Likes