Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

xiaowei_li_3787
Nor Flash
Hi,I am using the flash chip of CYPRESS,S25FL128SAGNFI000, but I have some questions that I don't understand  about the SDR AC Characteristics.Questio... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
At first, there was no problem when I downloaded my .jic file to S25FL128S. However, after operating the Flash through "Generic Serial Flash Interface... Show More
avhoc_4004001
Nor Flash
Problem.The address of the documentation is http://www.cypress.com/file/448601/download page 96, an additional parameter for reading DLP, in DDR Quad ... Show More
rovoc_4009476
Nor Flash
In the Datasheet for the S25FL256L the typical page programing time is listed as 300us and maximum is listed as 1200us. Is there any data to show how ... Show More
GoKa_4003631
Nor Flash
Hi All,I am trying to write the data into the flash memory at location of 0x9b0000 in QPI mode, I am using the following sequence to write in QPI mode... Show More
muya_3982216
Nor Flash
I am working on S25FS128S SPI. I don't get SPI response back from the Flash device. I use Single Bit Data mode.  CS, CLK, MTSR signals are good. I sen... Show More
GoKa_4003631
Nor Flash
Hi,I am using S25FS512S Flash device, I am using QPI mode Flash page programming after that I am trying to shift legacy SPI mode but the device is not... Show More
degac_4002871
Nor Flash

Hi, I have a NOR flash S25FL128S. ID information is read, but I can not program and erase.

ErFo_3086866
Nor Flash
Hello,we have a strange problem with QSPI memories interfaced with a Renesas SH7266 microcontroller.This microcontroller has an "On-chip rom boot" tha... Show More
joma_3700296
Nor Flash
Hi,Is the first time I work with this SNOR, I think I send the correct SPI stream, but I have no data response from the memory yet.The SNOR full model... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.