Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
andpas_qas
Nor Flash
Hello, we would need to replace a standard QSPI 256Mbit NOR flash memory, 1.8V, package FBGA 6x8mm, ball array 5x5, with an equivalent Radiation Harde... Show More
sarah
Nor Flash
Dear Sir/Madam,   GreenSoft Technology, a leading provider of environmental compliance data management services and software for the global electronic... Show More
sheetal
Nor Flash
  For MPN 'S29GL064N90TFI010 following parameter not found in datasheet: 1. Theta ja 2. Theta jc 3. Power dissipation rating 4. Maximum J... Show More
KPham
Nor Flash
We are using the Military grade version of the SPI FLASH Memory S25FL512S. The exact PN is: S25FL512SAGBAEC10. The datasheet states that:  Cycling End... Show More
Rohithpranav47
Nor Flash
Hi, I am looking for Full datasheet and Verilog model of S26HS256T/S26HS512T/S26HS01GT for Reference to validate a controller. Can you help me in reac... Show More
sheetal
Nor Flash
For MPN 'S29GL064N90TFI010 following parameter not found in datasheet: 1. Theta ja 2. Theta jc 3. Power dissipation rating 4. Maximum Junction tempera... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Nor Flash
Can Status and Configuration reads and writes use all four I/O lanes to perform faster in Quad SPI mode? When interfacing to a memory component that c... Show More
MichielS
Nor Flash
Hi, I'm trying to get the FAT FS implementation running on a system that contains the nRF52840 and the S25FS128S. I can see that data is being written... Show More
jili_1690266
Nor Flash
親愛的 我們項目使用flash(S70FL01GSAGMFI010)時,小概率出現flash部分內容丟失的情況。有時候啟動代碼丟失,導致板子完全起不來。 針對閃存內容異常丟失的問題,由於暫時沒有找到根本原因,因此,準備將閃存低1M(放置啟動代碼區域)保護起來。   實現保護的流程如下: 在板子激活/... Show More
Tom
Nor Flash
Hi, Since Typical Active Power Supply Current (Page Program) with  S25FL256S is not defined in the specification, I tried to refer to  S25FL256L, i.e.... Show More
Board Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.
Top liked authors