Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
KW
Nor Flash
Datasheet Rev L, In table 8 the size of CFI data and the byte address range are not consistent. Range 00020h~000CEh (Here is also a typo in the table)... Show More
tczpkami
Nor Flash
I have 50 pcb-s where I can't read device and manufacture IDcomponent soldered, ABA analysis carried out, error goes with componentWhat could be the r... Show More
Yukitaka
Nor Flash
I think the difference between S29AL016J70TFI010 and S29AL016J70TFI020 is the difference between top boot sector device and bottom boot sector device.... Show More
Urmila_123
Nor Flash
hello Everyone, The footprint for S25HS01GTDPBHM03 component is not available in it's Datasheet. Please Let me know where can i get the footprint of i... Show More
KW
Nor Flash
Datasheet Rev L, In Chapter 7.2.4 it was written : "The 8th word will continue to be driven until the burst operation is aborted (CE# goes to VIH, a n... Show More
nakazono
Nor Flash
Hello. The device is using the S29JL064J60TFI000 flash device. What is the MTBF / failure rate for this device? Show More
OtisFrank
Nor Flash
Hello We have been using S29GL064N90TF103 for a while without issue and I have just tested three boards with the newer/faster replacement, Cypress S29... Show More
mineronarrow
Nor Flash

Hi 

Can you show me where to download such information for S29GL128S10TFIV20?

Thanks,

saok_1389881
Nor Flash
Hi There, I will use "S29GL01GS10TFI010".It is connected to the FPGA in parallel.(FPGA = MAX10 Series) We are looking at ways to program the device.Is... Show More
DynEng
Nor Flash
I need to read the Ready/Busy [RY/BY#] signal with a 3.3V device. Can I pull-up to 3.3V when the IO voltage is 1.8V? Save a level translator if I can ... Show More
Board Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.
Top liked authors