Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Nor Flash Forum Discussions

TaHa_1533676
Nor Flash
Dear Madam/Sirs, Please advise if all memory area is completely erased (no data is programmed) when shipped from factory. If Yes, please confirm if Cy... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
Nor Flash
Hi Cypress  Could you provide the flash relevant data to us? because we refer to the spec., it is only the IC pin dimension on the page91 We can’t kno... Show More
KeTs_2342536
Nor Flash
Hi,AM29LV160DB-70WCC is Obs. part.Have any alternative or replacement part for reference?Regard,Kevin Show More
sumuc_4051431
Nor Flash
I am using nrf52840 to interface with s25FS256 memory. I have been able to get it working in standard SPI mode, read and write works perfectly fine.I ... Show More
CHKA_4329876
Nor Flash
I am using  Source code for programming Parallel NOR Flash (S29GL01GS, S29GL512S)  in one of my project and I need the source code and driver files an... Show More
pukc_4330056
Nor Flash
HiI'm Purushotham from Dura Automotive ServicesKindly Please fill the table below MPNMPNManufacturerLife Cycle (Active/Discontinued)YTEOLRoHS (Yes/No)... Show More
ViV_4156156
Nor Flash
Hi   My page program nd sector erase functions are done . To erase the sectors before page write any rfefrences for calculation for the same.if it is ... Show More
dawoc_3906551
Nor Flash

What is the maximum junction temperature for S25FL512SAGMFV010?

hamuc_4328866
Nor Flash
I have 2 questions about programming OTP bits of non-volatile legacy registers of the S25FS512S device: 1) What happens to the volatile counterpart of... Show More
DeLe_4078256
Nor Flash
The datasheet for S25FL064L indicates that the S25FL064LABNFI043 option (USON) has an exposed center slug pad. Neither the connectivity diagrams nor s... Show More
Forum Information

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.