error: #error "MBEDTLS_PSA_ITS_FILE_C defined, but not all prerequisites"

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JoCh_1493306
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi,

During compilation I got this error from /mtb_shared/mbedtls/mbedtls-2.22.0/include/mbedtls/check_config.h

I have no idea why I would get an error from a file inside mtb_shared?

I tried both ModusToolbox 2.2 and ModusToolbox  2.3 and they are the same.

JoCh_1493306_0-1621489922971.png

The file looks like this:

JoCh_1493306_0-1621490055442.png

Thanks!

0 Likes
6 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Can you let me know which specific project are you compiling?

0 Likes

I was building the Hello World project but with a custom BSP. The chip set I use is exactly the same as CY8CPROTO-062-4343W.

0 Likes

I tried again with SPI_Master project (the example project) but it gave me the exact same error. Please find attached. By the way, I tried both ModusToolbox Version 2.2 and 2.3

0 Likes
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The original example project SPI_Master for CY8CPROTO-062-4343W could be built finely?

It looks there is line in your project makefile  - 

COMPONENTS=FREERTOS PSOC6HAL LWIP MBEDTLS 4343W

Is this line neccessary?

0 Likes

The original example project was built ok. I need to use the custom BSP and going to add Wi-Fi capabilities. That's why I added those components in the makefile. I've used this method (starting from an example project and then create my custom BSP) with ModusToolbox 2.2 for more than half a year. It's always been working. It gave me this error just recently.

Is there some update happening on the mtb_shared file in the background?

0 Likes

I tried your project and also has some compiling errors, but the errors are not same with you.

Can you add the additional codes step by step based on the bare example code, and to see the error generated on which step/code line?

0 Likes