cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ModusToolbox General

Honored Contributor

Just to let you know, since I started using ModusToolBox 2.2 I am getting multiple instances of my virus protection program (Norton) blocking actions.

For example:

pastedImage_0.png

Here are some additional blocked MTB 2.2 operations.

pastedImage_1.png

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Len,

Thanks for reporting this. Can you please check if there is an option in Norton to allow or whitelist a software so that these alerts don't keep coming incessantly?

The following link should be helpful: Fix problem with repeated Application Blocking alerts for an application from Norton for Mac

I will pass this feedback to the software team for evaluation. Thank you for your interest in Cypress Products

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Hello Len,

Thanks for reporting this. Can you please check if there is an option in Norton to allow or whitelist a software so that these alerts don't keep coming incessantly?

The following link should be helpful: Fix problem with repeated Application Blocking alerts for an application from Norton for Mac

I will pass this feedback to the software team for evaluation. Thank you for your interest in Cypress Products

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Honored Contributor

Dheeraj,

I can whitelist the SW by pressing the "Exclude Process" button.  Before I do that, is there a way for me to provide additional data about the problem to you?

Len

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes

Hello Len,

Yes definitely. We will be contacting you via email. You can share the details there. Thank you for your interest in Cypress products.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes
Top labels