cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ModusToolbox General

Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

Is this a known issue for Modus toolbox2.1?

I encountered a bug in MTG 2.1 as follows:

When I copy a project in Project Explorer (Ctrl + c and Ctrl + v), launches of the quick panel are strange. In destination project is displayed no launch. And, the launches increase twice in the source project.

The cause is that the file under the folder .mtbLaunchConfigs in destination project is still the source project filename.

SOLUTION:

After delete all files in the folder .mtbLaunchConfigs in destination project, generate launches for destination project on the quick panel of destination project.

Regards,
Kenshow

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello Kenshow,

The source project seems to pick the launch configs of the destination project as well. You could either:

(1) delete the .mtbLaunchConfigs folder in the destination project and generate launches

(2) delete the existing launch configs inside the .mtbLaunchConfigs folder of the destination project and generate new ones using generate launches.

Thanks for pointing out this issue and providing the workaround. I will pass this on to the internal software team for evaluation.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hello Kenshow,

The source project seems to pick the launch configs of the destination project as well. You could either:

(1) delete the .mtbLaunchConfigs folder in the destination project and generate launches

(2) delete the existing launch configs inside the .mtbLaunchConfigs folder of the destination project and generate new ones using generate launches.

Thanks for pointing out this issue and providing the workaround. I will pass this on to the internal software team for evaluation.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Top labels