In the Modus project ,In addition to changing the code, is there any parameter configuration in modustool to change the flash start address of CM4. Because I've changed the size of cm0 in my code, but I still can't change CM4.So I wonder if there are some

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
13_4788251
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

In the Modus project ,In addition to changing the code, is there any parameter configuration in modustool to change the flash start address of CM4.

Because I've changed the size of cm0 in my code, but I still can't change CM4. So I wonder if there are some operations on modustool that I haven't set.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Can you please let me know which version of ModusToolbox you are using? From ModusToolbox 2.0 and above, we provide CM0p as a pre-built image and recommend all firmware development to be done on the CM4 CPU. However, we do offer some starter templates for dual-cpu usage which you can find here.

Regarding your question on how you can change the size of CM4, you can refer to the Section "Customizing Linker Scripts" in the following AN: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an215656-psoc-6-mcu-dual-cpu-system-design

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Can you please let me know which version of ModusToolbox you are using? From ModusToolbox 2.0 and above, we provide CM0p as a pre-built image and recommend all firmware development to be done on the CM4 CPU. However, we do offer some starter templates for dual-cpu usage which you can find here.

Regarding your question on how you can change the size of CM4, you can refer to the Section "Customizing Linker Scripts" in the following AN: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an215656-psoc-6-mcu-dual-cpu-system-design

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes