How to use the '. text' directive in GCC_ ARM, what does its parameter represent ?If a startup file have two '.text' directive,what do i do?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
13_4788251
Level 2
Level 2
10 questions asked 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

How to use the '. text'  directive in GCC_ ARM, what does its parameter represent ?

If a startup file have two '.text' directive,what do i do?

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Can you please let me know which version of ModusToolbox you are using? Please note that we already provide the startup files for each of the BSPs. You don't need to create one. It will be in the following locations based on the version of ModusToolbox you are using:

• For ModusToolbox 2.2 you can find it in your workspace directory in the path: "mtb_shared\TARGET_<yourBSP>\latest-v2.X\COMPONENT_CM4\TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM\"
  • For ModusToolbox 2.1, you can find it in the application directory in the path: "<AppName>\libs\TARGET_<YourBSP>\COMPONENT_CM4\TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM"

You can find the usage of the .text directive in the file as shown below:

pastedImage_3.png

Can you please let me know what your requirement is?

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello,

Can you please let me know which version of ModusToolbox you are using? Please note that we already provide the startup files for each of the BSPs. You don't need to create one. It will be in the following locations based on the version of ModusToolbox you are using:

• For ModusToolbox 2.2 you can find it in your workspace directory in the path: "mtb_shared\TARGET_<yourBSP>\latest-v2.X\COMPONENT_CM4\TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM\"
  • For ModusToolbox 2.1, you can find it in the application directory in the path: "<AppName>\libs\TARGET_<YourBSP>\COMPONENT_CM4\TOOLCHAIN_GCC_ARM"

You can find the usage of the .text directive in the file as shown below:

pastedImage_3.png

Can you please let me know what your requirement is?

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes