Compile information in console will be knocked out by information displayed by external tools

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JCD
Level 3
Level 3
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 10 replies posted

please:

purpose:Link an external tool after build.

phenomenon:After the build is completed, the compilation information will be displayed.However, after executing the external tools, the compilation information is eliminated and can no longer be seen.

question:How to prevent compilation information from being covered by information displayed by external tools?

(That is, how to display the compiled information and the information displayed by external tools in turn.)

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello @JCD ,

Please add the bat script to the POSTBUILD variable in the Makefile rather than setting it in the Properties. Refer this KBA to understand more about the POSTBUILD options and its usage.

Regards,
Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DheerajK_81

Hello @JCD ,

Can you try unchecking the box that says "Limit console output"? You can find this option by going to Windows > Preferences > Run/Debug > Console > Limit console output as shown below:

console.png

Let me know your observations 🙂

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hello@Dheeraj,

Thanks for your answer.

However, I've tried your method and it doesn't apply to my problem.As shown in the figure, I added a. Bat handler after the build operation.

JCD_0-1623719157636.png

The current situation is that after the normal display of compilation information, the display information of. Bat program will be displayed, and the previous compilation information can not be seen.

My expectation is to be able to continue to display. Bat information after displaying compilation information, and the two information will not be covered。

Thanks,

JCD

0 Likes
DheerajK_81

Hello @JCD ,

Please add the bat script to the POSTBUILD variable in the Makefile rather than setting it in the Properties. Refer this KBA to understand more about the POSTBUILD options and its usage.

Regards,
Dheeraj

0 Likes

Hello @Dheeraj,

Thanks for your help very mach!

Regards,

JCD

0 Likes