Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ModusToolbox Bluetooth SDK

AlPr_4646536
New Contributor II

Hello.

I'm using modus toolbox to make an application with the evaluation kit CYW920819-EVB-02.

In the application I need to use the log() function included in the math.h library.

even if I include the math.h library when the program compiles gives this error:

pastedImage_0.png

How do I fix this mistake?

thank you so much

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61

Hi AlPr_4646536 ,

Math functions are not supported in MTB for 20xx devices. Only for PSoC its available.

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MotooTanaka
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

I tried to reproduce your problem with ModusToolbox 2.1 without specifying -lm but to my surprise it compiled...

But anyway, how about adding "-lm" in the makefile

line of "LDFLAGS=" something like below?

===============

# Additional / custom linker flags.

LDFLAGS=-lm

===============

moto

P.S. FYI,  I used CY8CKIT-062-BLE and HelloWorld to test and added "log()" function.

P.S.2

It was my bad, we should use LDFLAGS=-lm instead of LDLIBS=

AlPr_4646536
New Contributor II

Hi, Motoo

I also tried to compile in the hello wordl application in the evaluation board CY8CKIT-062-BLE.

It worked without problems, but with the evaluation version I use it doesn't work.

I think the problem may be here because the evaluation board I am using does not use PSOC 6.

Thank you so much

Kind regards

AnjanaM_61

Hi AlPr_4646536 ,

Math functions are not supported in MTB for 20xx devices. Only for PSoC its available.

Regards,
Anjana

View solution in original post

AlPr_4646536
New Contributor II

thank you so much