ST7789VI TFT interface with cyw989820evb-01

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
daba_4649501
Level 3
Level 3
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hello,

i am trying to interface the TFT with my development board using SPI drivers. Please provide me some SPI examples or TFT interfaced code examples.

Thank You AnjanaM_61​@

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi daba_4649501 ,

The latest SPI example (BTSDK 2.3 ) for 20820 is available here: GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-btsdk-cyw208xx-data-logger: This code example includes t...

You may also refer to the example suggested by WinstonF_61

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

4 Replies
WinstonF_61
250 sign-ins 100 likes received 100 sign-ins

Hi

You can refer to these examples. They are based on the CYW20819 device but should work for CYW89820 as well.

Code-Examples-BT-SDK-for-ModusToolbox/CYW920819EVB-02/apps/demo/datalogger at master · cypresssemico...

Please try it and let us know if you need any help.

Regards

Winston.

Regards
Winston

thanks for the reply, i will look into those examples and will share the results. although i have some doubts ,

1.can i interface external flash memory using SPI and perform read and write operations from flash?

2.can i run DUAL SPI and BLUETOOTH operations  at the same time?

3. does cyw989820evb-01 has dual cores? one core for bluetooth and one core for spi ?AnjanaM_61

0 Likes

Hi daba_4649501 ,

1. Yes, you  should be able to  write to flash and read from flash.

2. Yes You can have Dual SPI and Bluetooth operations at the same time.

3. All our current chips are single core. Cortex M4. It is time-shared between peripherals and Bluetooth. The user do not have to worry about it. It is handled by the ThreadX RTOS.

Regards,

Anjana

AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi daba_4649501 ,

The latest SPI example (BTSDK 2.3 ) for 20820 is available here: GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-btsdk-cyw208xx-data-logger: This code example includes t...

You may also refer to the example suggested by WinstonF_61

Regards,

Anjana