Request for cybt config for Google Fast Pair Service

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
maggiewhite
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First reply posted First question asked

I'm migrating our setup to the new cybt bluetooth config format for CYW920721B2EVK-02 and CYBT-483062-EVAL targets, and I couldn't find any examples in the Cypress open source examples for GFPS (google fast pair service). We started with this app example:
https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-btsdk-audio-headset-speaker

Is there any chance you have it implemented internally somewhere and could share a sample cybt file with GFPS? It would save me a lot of time.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Do you mean, you are going to update the GATT database ?

We have not implemented it. Currently the GATT database is defined in headset_control_le.c itself for headset-speaker app.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Do you mean, you are going to update the GATT database ?

We have not implemented it. Currently the GATT database is defined in headset_control_le.c itself for headset-speaker app.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes
maggiewhite
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First reply posted First question asked

Hi Dheeraj,

Yes, I mean that I would like to update the GATT database to use the .cybt xml config. To confirm, you're saying that there are no examples of an existing xml/.cybt config for GFPS across any of the Cypress sample apps?

Thanks,
Maggie

DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Yes.  GFPS is implemented only on Audio app and it is not yet implemented in .cybt config. But anyone can migrate create a new DB in .cybt format by referring the DB defined in "headset_control_le.c" file.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes