In need of CySmart to BLE Pioneer kit ModusToolbox code example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cato_4553261
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

I've got the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE). I would like to work on a new project, all in ModusToolbox. I'm looking for an example of this kit interfacing with the CySmart app via BLE but I can't find any.

If there is no code example for this, I may need to return the kit and find another solution. 😞

Please help 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
NazarP_56
Employee
Employee
25 solutions authored 10 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi cato_4553261

For now in ModusToolbox 2.0 there two examples for BLE demonstration:

1. BLE Find Me - this code example demonstrates the implementation of a simple BLE Immediate Alert Service (IAS)-based Find Me Profile (FMP) using PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Connectivity.

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-psoc6-ble-findme: This code example demonstrates the imp...

2. BLE Battery Level FreeRTOS - this code example demonstrates the implementation of a BLE Battery Service using PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy Connectivity (PSoC 6 BLE). This code example implements a GATT Server with the Battery Service and Device Information Service BLE standards. This code example uses FreeRTOS.r

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-psoc6-ble-battery-level-freertos: This code example demo...

pastedImage_0.png

Both of those examples are operating GAP Peripheral role, so you can use CySmart for communication with them.

More useful examples will available soon.

Thanks,
Nazar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
NazarP_56
Employee
Employee
25 solutions authored 10 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Hi cato_4553261

For now in ModusToolbox 2.0 there two examples for BLE demonstration:

1. BLE Find Me - this code example demonstrates the implementation of a simple BLE Immediate Alert Service (IAS)-based Find Me Profile (FMP) using PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Connectivity.

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-psoc6-ble-findme: This code example demonstrates the imp...

2. BLE Battery Level FreeRTOS - this code example demonstrates the implementation of a BLE Battery Service using PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy Connectivity (PSoC 6 BLE). This code example implements a GATT Server with the Battery Service and Device Information Service BLE standards. This code example uses FreeRTOS.r

GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/mtb-example-psoc6-ble-battery-level-freertos: This code example demo...

pastedImage_0.png

Both of those examples are operating GAP Peripheral role, so you can use CySmart for communication with them.

More useful examples will available soon.

Thanks,
Nazar

Thank you so much for the explanation. I'll work with these while we wait for other examples.

Thanks,

0 Likes