Currently I am working on CYBT 213043 MESH kit for my application. I want to detect the motion in particular area and according to that I just want to send high or low output to the GPIO pin.
But I have some queries so I want your help to understand the following things:
1) Can I use different motion sensor with CYBT213043 MESH kit?
2) How to know that particular GPIO pin is high or low?
3) I just want to know How to use RTC in CYBT213043 MESH kit ? and can I implement RTC to send high and low output value to GPIO pin for particular time?
Thanks and Regards
1) Yes, There is no visible restriction in using any peripheral devices with the Bluetooth chip/kit via standard supported interfaces, provided the required pins (ADC, GPIO, etc.) and driver support should be available
2) I hope you can use wiced_hal_gpio_get_pin_output().
Please refer the wiced_hal_gpio.h for details of GPIO APIs.
3) Yes. Possible. Please refer wiced_rtc.h for RTC related APIs. A sample implementation can get from: