Cyw20719b2 sleep config

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
anje_2248446
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello @DheerajPK_41 

I had posted a questions a few months back here: https://community.cypress.com/t5/ModusToolbox-Bluetooth-SDK/Device-wake-gpio-and-gpio-irq-with-the-s...

In that post you posted a answer saying if host is not in connection and want device to go to sleep we should select WICED_SLEEP_MODE_NO_TRANSPORT as sleep mode.

anje_2248446_0-1631630094783.png

So, I just wanted to clarify, We are having a standalone application and host wake pin is not connected to anything. So we have to use WICED_SLEEP_MODE_NO_TRANSPORT as sleep mode or is it possible to use WICED_SLEEP_MODE_TRANSPORT as sleep mode even though host is not in the picture ? If yes can you point out to any example with such scenario ?

anje_2248446_1-1631630191051.png

Thanks,

Aniket Jesu

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
anje_2248446
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hello @Owen_Zhang123 

I got the SDS sleep and wake with gpio button press working, also I have added the RTC configuration for coldboot and fastboot to verify the RTC time is retained after wake up from SDS sleep.

I have attached the working code here, in case if anyone needs it. As it is difficult to find working examples.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies