Cypress WASS (Wireless Audio Stereo Synchronization) project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
alca_3047856
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 questions asked 5 sign-ins

I was looking to create a pair of wireless earbuds using 2 CYW 920721B2EVK-02 eval boards.

Upon answering a phone call from a users phone, both earbuds would have the phone call audio streaming at the same time.

I have seen in press releases that this hardware is made for such an application, however I am having trouble finding any documents or examples on how to implement "WASS" on the eval boards.  

https://www.cypress.com/solutions/wass-technology

Has this feature been implemented yet into the 20721 hardware as of yet? 

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Sorry, the CYW20721 Audio is not a product supported within the broad market, thus in community. 

Also WASS examples are provided with Bluetooth SDK Pro Packages (Refer to BTSDK Technical Brief ) . Please contact our local Sales team or Cypress FAE. They will help you to get more support for these queries.

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Sorry, the CYW20721 Audio is not a product supported within the broad market, thus in community. 

Also WASS examples are provided with Bluetooth SDK Pro Packages (Refer to BTSDK Technical Brief ) . Please contact our local Sales team or Cypress FAE. They will help you to get more support for these queries.

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes