Ble Mesh Light Bulbs compatible with Cypress.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
riguc_4107646
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted First like given

Hi there,

I'm totally new to Cypress and BLE and of course o Mesh. Is it possible to know the list of compatible products(incluing od course light bulbs) for Cypress BLE mesh?.

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
saching_06
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi,

Cypress Bluetooth Mesh is SIG compliant. So, it will work with any other BLE mesh product out there in the market as long as those products are based on SIG complaint Bluetooth mesh.

However to answer your question specifically, Cypress BLE Mesh is used in Sylvania bulbs that is industry's first in-product BLE mesh product. You learn more about it at SYLVANIA SMART+ Lighting Portfolio Adds World’s First Bluetooth Mesh Qualified LED Lighting Products...

Also, you can refer to their Smart+ products at their web at https://consumer.sylvania.com/our-products/smart/sylvania-smart-google-bluetooth-products-menu/index...​ There you will also find a Buy at Amazon button if you wish to buy few of them.

Thanks

Sachin

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Start here: CYW20819 Product Guide​ as this is the most complete mesh offering today.

We are also improving the Mesh capabilities for the CYW20706 and CYW20735 within WICED Studio 6.4

The current Mesh preview capabilities within WICED 6.2.1 are described in this blog/help article: Cypress BLE Mesh Solution

0 Likes

Thanks Michael,

I already ordered two kits to test, but I really need to know the type of light bulbs that are compatible with cypress ble mesh, because I have a customer who is asking me about this as a condition to run a Probe of Concept there.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Adding my colleague SachinG_06​ as he may know more about our lightbulb support within this SDK.

0 Likes
saching_06
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi,

Cypress Bluetooth Mesh is SIG compliant. So, it will work with any other BLE mesh product out there in the market as long as those products are based on SIG complaint Bluetooth mesh.

However to answer your question specifically, Cypress BLE Mesh is used in Sylvania bulbs that is industry's first in-product BLE mesh product. You learn more about it at SYLVANIA SMART+ Lighting Portfolio Adds World’s First Bluetooth Mesh Qualified LED Lighting Products...

Also, you can refer to their Smart+ products at their web at https://consumer.sylvania.com/our-products/smart/sylvania-smart-google-bluetooth-products-menu/index...​ There you will also find a Buy at Amazon button if you wish to buy few of them.

Thanks

Sachin