Auto reconnect to wiced device from phone bluetooth

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
adambujak
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

We're currently working with the `CYW920721B2EVK-02` devkit off of the `mtb-example-btsdk-audio-handsfree` example in the SDK. I've been having trouble getting my phone to reconnect to the device both after reset, and after simply turning bluetooth off, and then on again on my phone. 

I'm not very familiar with bluetooth, but I tried simply storing my phone's 6 byte `bd_addr` and calling `wiced_bt_connect(my_phone_addr);` after disconnecting my phone. Which did not work. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Please use the clientcontrol tool to demo the code example. 

When you turn off the bluetooth on your phone, you need to open the discovery in the clientcontrol to make the device discoverable.

If you need to connect from the device side, please click the connect button on the clientcontrol.

Owen_Zhang123_0-1618280022172.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Please use the clientcontrol tool to demo the code example. 

When you turn off the bluetooth on your phone, you need to open the discovery in the clientcontrol to make the device discoverable.

If you need to connect from the device side, please click the connect button on the clientcontrol.

Owen_Zhang123_0-1618280022172.png

0 Likes