Strictly necessary cookies are on by default and cannot be turned off. Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing cookies can be turned on below based on your preferences (this banner will remain available for you to accept cookies). You may change your cookie settings by deleting cookies from your browser. Then this banner will appear again. You can learn more details about cookies HERE.
Strictly necessary (always on)
Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing (default off)
Context: emWin middleware in ModusToolbox™ IDE 1.0 and 1.1.
Issue: emWin middleware ignores configurations made in the configuration header files located in the Source/emWin_config folder (LCDConf.h and LCDConf_CompactColor_16.h).
Cause: This issue is caused by an error in the emWin build system integration files - emWin_config folder is not added to the “include paths” list when emWin middleware is enabled in the ModusToolbox Middleware Selector.
Workaround: You can fix the issue by adding the emWin_config folder to the “include paths” list in ModusToolbox.
To do this:
1. Select your project and then click the “Project Build Settings” link in the Quick Panel.
2. Go to C/C++ Build -> Settings
3. In the Configuration selector, select [All configurations] option.
4. In the Tool Settings tab, select GNU ARM Cross C Compiler -> Includes
5. In the Include paths list, press Add… button and enter the following path: